Wednesday, 9 May 2012

lettermo May week #2

Hello folks :)
as you might have noticed, I skipped the first week of mailing this month. Incroyable, I know.. but I don't even know what happened and why I actually skipped it. I'm just forgetful and my remembrall was out of reach.
Anyway, starting from last Monday I've sent all the due letters, and all the ones for the rest of the week are laying here ready to be released in the world.
Here's the pictures :]




I shot this picture right before leaving home the other day, that's why the quality isn't really good. After I closed the door behind me I remembered that I hadn't took a picture yet, so I rushed in again and that's it.. The one on the left is for Julian in Indonesia. I've already sent her a letter back in march, but it never arrived to her :c I sent her pictures, and other little things.. and that's an other envelope of the same things, pretty much.
The one on the right, is for Christabel in UK. The envelope is made with my printables, if you haven't seen them yet, check them out here.


This letter here, is for the Correspondence Club. I've also sent a little gift for this girl and she will hopefully like it :) I can't wait to know who was my secret pal!
Speaking of secrets, if you remember the Send Something Good project I joined a while back, you might want to know about the fact  that I send out the package for my partner two Fridays ago, and it still hasn't arrived (or at least that's what I think since she hasn't contacted me or anything..) I'm getting really anxious about it. I really did my best to send her cute things ~not to mention that I spent 10€ just for postage.. but yeah~ so I hope it's just a delay and nothing else.


Anyway, this was the package :) As for my secret package, no traces of it either. I will try not to think about it too much.

Tomorrow and the day after, I'll be sending a letter to two of my penpals, Mette and Neda.


Did you sent anything this week? :)

12 comments:

  1. i love your envelopes! <3
    i havent sent anything this weeek.. but few packages are addressed and just waiting to be sent when I will have more money to send them;p

    i still don't have your letter ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :3
      Oh, I hope it will arrive soon! It's fairly normal that it takes a while to be delivered in east europe. Let me know when you get it :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. i'm not in east europe;p im in middle europe so it shoul arrive earlier :) but we had some 'not working' days here so maybe this is the reason of the delay! :))

      Delete
    3. Oh ahah sorry! I thought Poland was east ^_^"
      However, I'm glad to know there's a reason why it's taking a while, I'm always paranoid with letters >n< Let's hope it shows up next week!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love your envelopes- especially the one you used for the correspondence club! Also, the package you sent for "Send Something Good" is so beautiful! :) How did you make that adorable bow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nnenna :) The bow was actually a free printable I found online. Here's the link if you're interested ;) http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/home/2010/12/16/come-on-over-a-printable-freebie.html
      xo

      Delete
  3. I hope that you receive my letter soon :)

    -Mona
    collegeboundbrunette.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I hope it too :) I'm so excited about it! I'll surely let you know as soon as I put my hand on it ;)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I really like the bow tag you used! Where did you get those at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a free printable I found online, here's the link http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/home/2010/12/16/come-on-over-a-printable-freebie.html :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. aww all these are beauty! I wanna do other swap with youuu <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you meredith :D I would love to swap again with you too :3 get in touch!

      Delete