Friday, 19 October 2012

spooky freebie friday! 2

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hello guys! So I happened to find the time to so some quick Halloween illustrations and put them into freebies :)
I got two things for you today:
Three little baggies, which you can use to send scary (but still lovely!) messages to your friends, or also put tricks or treats in them (mostly flat tho!).
download Pumpkin   |   download Skeleton   |   download Frankenstein
And a stationery set, with the same funny guys on it :)
click here to download (21.2MB zip file)
I'm not sure about the background, as it looks a bit too Christmas-ish to me, but I realised it too late.
I hope you enjoy them, nonetheless <3

ƒ.

commissions are open!    |    sponsor anyone?   |    Etsy shop

12 comments:

  1. these are awesome. thankyou much for all you do x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for one more freebie, Fab, it's awesome. I was so needy for those treat bags. :D
    Yeah, that background seems a little Christmas-ish, but, hey, you can re-use this on December, by dressing the monsters for Christmas and making a cute alternative theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm glad they were useful :3 And I'll surely think of something else for Christmas to adapt this background!x

      Delete
  3. Oh, those little guys are so cute! Do you celebrate halloween?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, not really. It's not exactly a tradition here. How about you? :)

      Delete
  4. aww little treat bags are super cute! ñ.ñ and I hope your package arrive soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it too! Thank you very much ^_^

      Delete
  5. I love this new stationery set, I think it's actually my favorite one so far! Though the background might be a little dark... When my printer has to print a lot of color it makes it harder to write on the paper afterwards. I don't have this problem when I get the stationery printed professionally though...

    I wrote a letter on your other Halloween stationery last week! Pictures will be on my blog at the end of the month! :)

    Thanks Fab! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks a lot, Julie :) About the background, I think it depends on the printer settings, because before I posted it, I tried to print it off and it was OK. Thanks for letting me know, though; next time I'll use more lighter colors to avoid it :)

      I'll be looking forward to spot my stationery on your blog then :) Thanks again <3

      Delete