Tuesday, 13 November 2012

3 things

Hello guys, how are you doing?
The weather here is super crazy, one day is freezing cold, the other is almost as hot as it was back in august :/  Why can't we just have a snowy, normal winter here?!
Speaking of that, the first thing I've been doing lately is:

1. I've been spending the time between classes getting warm under the sun in the garden of my University - which is a really nice place, even tho students are not supposed to stop there, but only passing by to get to their classes.

2. I've found a bunch of stamps from some old mail, and I've patiently take them all off paper.


3. I tidied up my desk/workspace, and it took me about a whole day and will take about half an hour to get as messy as it was before *sadface*

That's it for this week :) What have you been doing lately?
Have a nice Tuesday,
ƒ.


PS: I'm having a massive 50% off all my commissions for the holiday season, but there are only 3 slots for every product.
It means that the custome printable stationery sets will be only 7.5€, blog headers from 2.5€ to 12.5€, blog graphic 4€, and illustrations from 5€ to 20€. Go grab something until they're still available and shoot me an email at: wreckthisgirl@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Loveee these pictures!! Especially the first ones of the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your deeesk! I love seeing other people's working spaces, it gives me joy and inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I like your desk space! Looks very nice! And wow, that garden looks so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww u desk looks so cute! and my drawing is there!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your workspace is freakin AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks amazing and i love the garden picture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your room! (or at least the part of your room that you showed)

    I'm totally with you: my desk gets messy 10 minutes after I tidy it up the whole day.

    ReplyDelete