Friday, 23 November 2012

festive friday

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hi guys! I've been receiving tons of messages asking me to start posting Christmas/Holiday related printables, and since I'm a good girl and I want you to be happy, I'm slowly (because guys, I'm not that into Christmas tbh.. shock horror!) starting to make something that I'll be posting for the next couple of weeks.
Today, here you have a wintery note card to send to all your friends! :)

Click here to download (1.6MB pdf file) [hats & gloves illu credits: zcool.com.cn]
This is how it looks printed out:


The back is red and had a little space to fill with "from" and "date", and of course plenty of space inside to fill with your holiday wishes.

Hope you like it!
ƒ.

3 comments:

  1. This is really nice! Very cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww looks adorable ^_^ I might try it and send it to my friends and family!~ Thanks for the download link! <3

    ReplyDelete