Friday, 16 November 2012

freebie friday XX + bonus

Hello m'dears! I've got two things for you today, both in a French/Parisian theme because who doesn't love France?

The freebie is a sheet of address labels, which I suggest you to print on ahdesive paper if you have it, but they work great on normal paper too :)

click here to download it

The non-freebie, is a letter set that cost 2€ and you can buy it by clicking the link below.
It features 4 yellowed sheets, and a vintage looking envelope that comes with an airmail label :)

click on the image to enlarge

You will receive a link to a zip file, which contains both the envelope and the four sheets, two by two in an A4 sized file. If you buy it and have any trouble, don't hesitate to contact me by leaving a comment here or sending me an email :)

Please Note: The Paypal page where you get redirected might be in Italian. To change the language in English, you just need to get rid of a part of the URL:
This is the URL you should have in your browser: https://www.paypal.com/it/cgi-bin/w... Just delete the /it part and refresh the page. Your URL should be like this then: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/w... and your page in English :)
 Hope you enjoy them!
ƒ.

5 comments:

  1. The desing is so cute! I think that I going to print a bunch of them >.< Did you recived my package fab??? ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The desing is so cute! I think that I going to print a bunch of them >.< Did you recived my package fab??? ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought them :) more vintages please :)

    ReplyDelete