Monday, 17 December 2012

smash monday?

Hi guys! I know, Sunday's just passed, but it's been quite a while since I last showed you some of my pages in the smashbook, so why not take this empty Monday afternoon to do so?
These are the pages I made after Florence's concert, and I promise I'll try not to dwell on it too much..


Sooo, first thing first, it seemed necessary to contextualise the event, so I just wrote "Milano" and stamped the dates on a bit of pretty paper:

Then I made a little pocket out of a music sheet because duh, what else could I use? and put the subway ticket in it :)
On the top of the page I made another pocket where I put some pictures I took during the train trip and in the city when we ere on out way to the venue:
And lastly, on the other page I just glued a bunch of pictures I took that night, and the concert ticket, clumsily trying to decorate the whole thing with some leftover bits of the  music sheet:

I'm quite sure I could have done A LOT better but, that's what you get when you do things in a rush.
Nonetheless, I hope you guys like them :)
Have a nice week,
ƒ.

13 comments:

  1. fab, i love it!! it was worth the wait. i've actually put my 'international' smash aside, and i started working on my red binding smash, i forgot what the theme is.......my first page came out really good :) i'll have to show you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S how do you make a pocket :(

      Delete
    2. I'll explain this and other stuff in the next smahs sunday just for ya <3 ;)

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely! I love having a loko inside your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I was missing your smashbook, always that I seen your book, I'm thinking in get one but then I look in my pocket and I say no! I don't have money!! anyway I promise me buy one for me at christmas, finally! yay! >.< soo, This pages are great! I love the music sheet *-* so cute! and... well my classmates are like 12 :) all we are friends, close friends ^-^ soo, a little present for them it's not a big deal! ^^ xxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I hope you'll post pictures once you buy it because I'm sure they'd be great and I'd love to see :3

      Delete
  4. Looks great! I really like that you made the pocket for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats the different between smashbook and scrapbook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing, the smashbook is actually a scrapbook :3

      Delete