Thursday, 31 January 2013

#Lettermo

February is coming up, and it means it's time for the Lettermo! I'm fairly sure most of you knows what it is about, but if you don't, it basically is a commitment to send a letter every day for the month of February (i.e. 23 letters).
That was the first project I joined when I started this blog and I had so much fun that I also extended my commitment to some months afterwards.
So, if you're into challenges and you're not afraid of the writer's callus, you should think about giving this a try, and I assure that it's really rewarding whenever you complete your daily task :)
{All infos here.}

Is any of you going to participate?
Have a lovely day ♥
ƒ.

Ps: make sure to check out the blog in the next few days as I'll be announcing a fun snail-mail related project :D

14 comments:

  1. I will be participating and I'm really looking forward to it, woho! :D Awesome project this LetterMo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! Not the best thing it is during my exams :P but I will make it!

      Delete
  2. I am participating as well. I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to participate! But, these days, I tend to be too busy to write on some days but have plenty of time for writing several letters on other days. We'll just have to see how it goes in February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay to cheat on a day or two I guess :P after all is about committing to write letters, so as long as you do it I guess it's good :)

      Delete
  4. Counting down now... Well I've started today so I could post it tomorrow and the poststamp would say 1.2.13.
    Curious for your project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice touch! I was late even for the first day xD The project is up now! Check it out :)

      Delete
  5. First day of February here (australia) already! So yay for lettermo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Ahah, I'm already ut of schedule xD

      Delete
  6. A couple day's ago i discoverd that site. But I don't get everything, you have to send letters to persons en do they send a card back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends. The site doesn't tell you who to write your letters to, you have to find your own people to write to, so you arrange with them if you want a card back or not :)

      Delete
  7. Haha, as you might have already guessed, I'm not that quick at letter writing so this isn't for me. But I'm quite curious to see how the project goes for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not going very well alreadyyyy xD I'm swimming in letters to reply, and exams are not helping the situation xD

      Delete