Tuesday, 12 February 2013

3 things

Hey guys, how did your week start? I've been so busy putting the swap together that I can't remember doing anything else D: Also, as it wasn't enough, I caught a flu and I'm forced to stay home for a while.
Anyway, here's three thing I've been doing lately:
1. I've started a series of drawings inspired to the "whimsical woodland" theme. I don't know where I'm going with it yet, but I just enjoy drawing cute animals.. so :c Maybe a letter set? Let me know if you'd like it.


2. I bought a cute picture frame, but as you can see, I framed a pressed flower instead, which I picked this summer during my "holidays".
3. I've been catching up with some tv shows: The Walking Dead, Girls, and HIMYM.

What have you done lately?
Have a nice week,
ƒ.

Ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISSE!!! ♥

17 comments:

  1. The photo frame is supergorgeous! Bahaha, the WD countdown bannerthingy made me laugh, great concept!!
    I've been writing postcards and taking care of a sick rat which we managed to nurse back to health thankfully! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh I'm glad to hear your pet is doing good now :D xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much sweetie!!! I couldn't wait to arrive home to open the present you sent me. You're the best!!!!!!!!! Now I'm off to have a little 'party'/get together with some friends. Thank you so much for brightening up my day!! And yes, making a letterset from that deer must look supercute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome!! I'm glad you've enoyed it :) I knew that with owls I couldn't go wrong :P xx

      Delete
  3. awh feel better sending good vibes. I just got the flu as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're better now! Your good vibes worked for me :) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh that lil deer looks so cute! and the frame is awesome. I'm not a big fan of The walking death but I love zombies, anyway I still seen Girls and the Season 1 was awesome, I dont think that the second one is better as the 1 but I give a chance, I hope the next episodes will improve.. I hope you feel better soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. beautiful/awesome are great words to describe how it looks your blog now! ^^
      P.S.S I love that button, I take it! :x

      Delete
    2. Thank you Ely <3 You're so sweet! And I agree that season 2 of girls isn't as good as the first one, at least so far!

      Delete
  5. I love anything woodland-themed. A letter set would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's coming out next Friday! x

      Delete
  6. Love the show Girls. And I really like your decision to put a pressed flower in that beautiful frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks! :) And it is indeed a pretty cool show :D

      Delete
  7. I loved EVERYTHING about this post!! The deer, the pressed flower in the frame and the WALKING DEAD!!! Oh and Girls, which is my top new show! :D The only bummer is, is that I had to cancel HBO so now I'm not going to know what happens after this week!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..unless you watch it online ;) but shhh!

      Delete