Friday, 8 February 2013

freebie friday

Hi guys! Today's freebie is quite different from my my usual ones, but I wanted to give it a try anyway, so please feel free to comment letting me know if you like this kind of things or not.
I've made a free blogger template (click on the image below to enlarge) for all of you letter lovers out there:
click here to download
In the zipped file you'll also find the instructions to install it ☺
Enjoy!
ƒ.

PS. I'm still accepting commissions for blog headers and graphic, and if you're a follower you get 10% off. Feel free to get in touch ☺

PPS. Did you already signed up for my new project? If not, have a look, we're already 60 and counting. How crazy is that?!

3 comments:

  1. The template is beautiful! I love those little icons you used. Hmm..I could use a pick-me-upper on my template here soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented!! Is this just for blogger? Or can it be used for Tumblr too! Wow a whopping 60 on your project?! I can't wait for it to start! It sounds really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice beautiful templates. I definitely use one of them. Thanks for sharing

    échantillon gratuit

    ReplyDelete